The Philippines has now become a major player in Dental Tourism, with Davao City – the country’s 3rd major city – as a sought-after destination. Generally, no visa is needed for a stay of up to 21 days.
The Mascardo Dental Clinic’s strategic location, leaves you in close proximity to affordable hotels, shopping malls, entertainment centers, an abundance of restaurants with different cuisines, tropical white sand beaches and serene mountain havens, all within minutes away from each other.
We guarantee not just top-quality Dental Treatment (from Dental Implants and Cosmetic Dentistry, to complete Smile Makeovers), but also a uniquely memorable experience in one of the world’s most culturally-diverse and naturally-rich countries.
See why more and more travelers are discovering that “It’s More Fun in the Philippines!”
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Board-certified, Internationally-trained Dentists
- 30 Years of Expertise
- Comprehensive Care: All specializations under one roof
- Modern Facilities & Advanced Technology
- International Standards
- Affordable, Cost-effective Treatments: 50-80% cheaper than similar procedures abroad
- Flexible Payment Schemes, Credit Cards accepted
- Location: Davao City, the most livable city in the Philippines
- Outstanding Service with a Smile
We work closely with experienced travel consultants to provide you with complimentary advice and assistance if you wish to explore more of the Philippines before, during or after your dental treatment (ie. world-renowned Boracay or Palawan).
We will be more than happy to show you the best of our country!
DENTAL TOURISM IN DAVAO CITY
Davao City is known as “The Fruit Basket of the Philippines” and has consistently been named for years as the country’s “Most Livable City.” It features the best of the highlands (mountains) and the lowlands (white sand beaches and dive sites), and is located 600 miles (1hr 30min flight) south of Manila, the country’s capital, where major airlines from all over the world fly into daily.
Official Davao Tourism Website: http://www.davaotourism.com/
Experience Davao Website: http://www.clickdavao.com/
The Davao International Airport is the 3rd largest airport in the country, and connects passengers to all major cities and tourist destinations in the Philippines, as well as direct flights to Singapore:
- Air Asia – Clark (Pampanga)
- Airphil Express – Cebu City, Cagayan de Oro, Iloilo, Zamboanga
- Cebu Pacific Air – Manila, Kalibo (Boracay), Puerto Princesa (Palawan), Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu City, Dipolog, Iloilo, Zamboanga
- Philippine Airlines – Manila
- SilkAir (Singapore Airlines) – Singapore
- South East Asian Airlines – Manila
- Zest Airways – Cebu City, Manila
Together with our Dental Tourism Services, we offer complimentary assistance on the following:
- Airline reservations
- Hotel accommodations/ Apartment rentals
- Ground transportation
- Davao Tour Packages
- Wellness & Spa Packages
- Culinary Tour Packages
- Boracay Tour Packages (Flights + Accommodation + Tours)
- Palawan Tour Packages (Flights + Accommodation + Tours)
- Bohol Tour Packages (Flights + Accommodation + Tours)
*We work with experienced travel consultants to offer you the best destinations with the best value.
*If you have other places of interest, please let us know so we can easily arrange for them as well.